The Market @ West Acres
Join us for another season of The Market @ West Acres! The Market @ West Acres is a partnership between The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres, featuring a wide variety of goods from local vendors, including: regionally-grown produce, fresh bread, artisanal products, flowers & plants, locally raised meat, fresh roasted nuts & more!
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays (9 am-5 pm), and Saturdays (9 am-3 pm) from June 23rd – October 17th
Where: In the west parking lot at West Acres, just off of 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th Avenues
*Please note that The Market is closed on Saturday, July 4th.
Be the first to hear about updates & set yourself an event reminder by heading to our Facebook Event for The Market @ West Acres.
The health and safety of our vendors, visitors, and community is our top priority. Before you visit The Market, please take the time to read through our list of safety protocols and guidelines:
- Vendors will wear masks & we encourage visitors to do so, as well.
- Booths are spread out to accommodate distancing for guests.
- Please practice physical distancing while shopping.
- Vendors and guests are not to attend The Market if feeling unwell or may have had exposure to COVID-19.
- For your convenience, a sanitizing station is on site. Please practice good hygiene before, during, and after your visit.
These safety precautions are subject to change throughout the season of The Market. Keep checking back for more details. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe!
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Market @ West Acres for another great season!
Take a look through our vendor list below! All vendors and their products are subject to change.
- Bill Erbes Farm: A variety of vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting July 2nd)
- Damasa Organics: Grass finished beef, pastured pork & poultry products, and specialty sweet breads. (Saturdays starting June 27th)
- Driscoll Farms: A wide variety of fruits and vegetables. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting June 23rd)
- Farm in the Dell of the RRV: Vegetables, honey, and strawberries. (Tuesdays starting July 7th)
- Geo Matoes LLC: Varieties of lettuce, sweet corn, hydroponic tomatoes and cucumbers, and fall produce like pumpkins, squash and gourds. (Thursdays, Saturdays starting June 25th)
- Hometown Pies: Dessert pies, pie pockets, and pie slices. (Select days only)
- Li’l Fresher Produce: Fresh produce, mint tea, herbs, and microgreens. (Thursdays starting June 25th)
- Sandhills Family Farm: Eggs (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting July 9th)
- Tammy’s Towels: Hand embroidered dish towels. (Select days only)
Jun 23-Oct 17, 2020