BECOME A PART OF A THRIVING DESTINATION.
As the leading shopping destination in our region, West Acres welcomes millions of annual visitors to our vibrant facility. Our highly visible location, coupled with our unique connection to the community, draws customers from over a 100-mile radius—well beyond our MSA.
- West Acres defies current industry challenges. We’ve embraced recent opportunities to replace lackluster retailers with strong ones who share our vision of a bright, engaged future. West Acres’ notable recent store openings include Athleta and CRAVE American Kitchen and Sushi. In addition, we are proud to welcome the first stand-alone Sephora in the state to West Acres in Fall 2021.
With so many exciting new opportunities in the works and our continued reinvestment into the property, the future of West Acres is bright. We welcome you to become a part of it. Let’s grow together.
ONE WORD: LOCATION
Located at the most highly visited location in the region and state, your business will benefit from millions of annual visitors. The intersections of 13th Ave. and I -29 as well as 13th Ave. and 42nd St. are the busiest in the state with more than 100,000 vehicles passing through each day.
You’ll benefit not only from regular local shoppers, but also the regional draw that West Acres provides. West Acres draws from a broad geographic area with 30% of our customers coming from beyond our fast-growing MSA of 250,000 people. West Acres attracts shoppers from a population of 2.3 million and over 1 million households, including shoppers from North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota and Canada.
More than just a mall, West Acres is a vibrant community center featuring local arts and events, plus a philanthropic culture. Local ownership connects the mall to the community in ways other malls envy.
With a highly convenient location, an outstanding tenant mix and a strong commitment to our community, it’s no wonder West Acres is the number one shopping destination in the upper Midwest. Contact us to learn more.
The West Acres Experience: Tenant Perks
- Dedicated Marketing Support: West Acres has a team of marketing experts to support our tenants. Benefits include:
- West Acres Social Media reach through organic + paid posts. West Acres Social Media manager works directly with our stores to highlight their products + services.
- PR support through local and regional outreach
- We are an extension of your team! We’re here to amplify your efforts, brainstorm new ideas, bridge new partnerships, and help new-to-the-area tenants engage within the community and customer base.
- West Acres’ team is dedicated to creating new innovative ways to wow customers with seasonal art installations, unique year-round events, and surprise and delight moments created to drive traffic and create excitement.
- A warm, welcoming and vibrant environment
- Experience matters. West Acres employs a team that is dedicated to the overall mall experience, from the level of cleanliness throughout the mall and caring for our thousands of plants to curating local art for our halls and scheduling live musical performances. Our job is to create an experience that is a gateway to the pleasant experience customers have within our stores.