Being a community gathering place is at the core of who we are. We are thrilled to be home to two event spaces within West Acres that are available for the public to rent! The West Acres Community Corner and lower level Community Room are designed for events of all types: birthday parties, baby showers, corporate events, small group meetings, and so much more.
Community Corner is located across from West Acres Pharmacy, in the Roger Maris wing. The room’s dimensions are 35 x 100, and seating capacities are as follows:
- Theater style: 80 max seating (chairs facing head table)
- Classroom style: 60 max seating (tables with chairs facing the front)
- Meeting style: 60 max seating (tables set up with chairs around the outside, usually horseshoe or square-shaped)
The Community Room is located in our lower level, in the JCPenney wing. The room’s dimensions are 24 x 34, and seating capacities are as follows:
- Theater style: 40 max seating (chairs facing head table)
- Classroom style: 25 max seating (tables with chairs facing the front)
- Meeting style: 25 max seating (tables set up with chairs around the outside, usually horseshoe or square-shaped)
Rental Information & Guidelines
- Pricing for rentals of Community Corner and the Community Room varies by type of group and length of rental time. For questions on pricing and to book a rental, please call 701-282-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup of tables and chairs is included with your rental fee. Upon booking, you will indicate the number of chairs and tables you require, and which setup style you would like them arranged in. Other items that are available upon request include a projector table, TV, garbage can, and coat rack.
- Confetti, glitter, or helium balloons are not allowed on premises. The only tape allowed on the walls is gentle blue painter’s tape. Please do not use nails, pins, or push pins.
- We encourage renters to use a mall merchant for catered-in food and beverage if applicable, but it is not required.
- Cancellation must be at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund of rental fees.
- Renter is responsible to return the room to the state in which they found it, including cleanup and garbage.