Responsible for being a service leader in the store by leading store team members to deliver a consistent brand experience and provide excellent service to all customers. Contributes to the achievement of stores sales goals, visual brand expectations and execution of store operations.
Responsible for overseeing the store and staff in the absence of Maurices full-time management.
• Executes our customer service philosophy by:
o Practicing All Things Liv:
Building the Selling Experience
o Building sales through suggestive selling, and creating authentic connections with Liv to meet PO3 expectations.
o Promoting an Omni Channel experience for Liv by utilizing loyalty programs, promoting maurices.com and using technology as a selling resource.
o Leading by example and consistently demonstrating a customer first philosophy.
• Contributes positively to store results through:
o YES Results
o “Liv Loves You” Comments
o Store Sales Results
• Contributes to the team experience by:
o Reacting quickly and communicating with team members regarding customer and store activity needs
o Being inclusive, positive and treating all team members with respect
o Engaging team members
o Being receptive to feedback from others and making timely changes
• Leads and contributes to the brand experience by:
o Setting daily goals, determining and assigning tasks, and motivating the team
o Ensuring work is accomplished on time, thoroughly, and according to company standards
o Supporting the development of the team by coaching and providing timely open, honest, and direct feedback
o Recognizing and celebrating associate service interactions and YES WOW surveys
o Demonstrating a commitment to ongoing learning through participation in field training programs
o Exercising good judgment and demonstrating professionalism
o Efficiently and accurately implementing maurices Standard Operating Procedures
o Understanding and executing all visual brand expectations
o Representing the company’s current fashion
• Consistently works scheduled shifts and maintains a flexible schedule to meet store needs.
• Adheres to and enforces all company policies, procedures, safety practices and loss prevention procedures.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Degree or GED preferred.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Work varied hours/days as business dictates
• Able to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 8 hours or longer as necessary.
• Able to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store
• Able to operate computerized register system
• Able to move or handle merchandise throughout the store weighing up to 50 pounds
Apply at: https://maurices.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/us_retail_jobs/job/Store-2216-West-Acres-maurices-Fargo-ND-58103/Assistant-Manager-PT_R-100755