THE MARKET @ WEST ACRES
Fresh Finds at the Market
The Market features a wide variety of produce and products from regional vendors.
The Northern Plains Farmers Market at West Acres is a partnership between the Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres. The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society operates a vibrant market on the property of West Acres that contributes to the success of regional food growers, gardeners, and producers, and supports a healthy and vibrant community, all while serving as a community gathering place.
To set yourself an event reminder & to stay updated about what’s new at The Market @ West Acres, head here.
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 am-5 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am-3 pm
Just off of 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th Avenues in the west parking lot of West Acres
June 22, 2021 – October 16, 2021 (produce availability and weather dependent)
Take a look through our vendor list below! All vendors and their products are subject to change.
- Bill Erbes Farm: A variety of vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Billie’s Soap & Spa: Handmade bath, beauty, cleaning, & personal products made from raw, natural materials. (Thursdays)
- Damasa Family Meats: Grass finished beef, pastured pork & poultry products, and specialty sweet breads. (Saturdays and occasional Thursdays)
- Driscoll Farms: A wide variety of fruits and vegetables. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Elston Beef: Steaks, roasts, ground beef, and other beef products. (Thursdays and occasional Saturdays)
- Good Seed Gardens: Vegetables grown in North Dakota and Minnesota. (Saturdays)
- J&K Jams: A variety of jams, fruit butters, and more. (Saturdays)
- Minn Dak Market: Regionally made treats, sauces, spices, and more. (Saturdays)
- Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society: Locally grown plants and flowers. (Saturdays)
- Prairie Cakes & Botanicals: Mini baked goods and natural botanical body products. (Saturdays)
- Sandhills Family Farm: Eggs, poultry, beef, and honey all raised regionally. (Tuesdays, Saturdays)
- Sparky’s Craft Coffee Roasting: Freshly roasted coffee beans. (Saturdays)
- Tammy’s Towels: Hand embroidered towels. (Schedule varies)