THE MARKET @ WEST ACRES
Fresh Finds at the Market
The Market features a wide variety of produce and products from regional vendors.
The Northern Plains Farmers Market at West Acres is a partnership between the Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres. The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society operates a vibrant market on the property of West Acres that contributes to the success of regional food growers, gardeners, and producers, and supports a healthy and vibrant community, all while serving as a community gathering place.
To set yourself an event reminder & to stay updated about what’s new at The Market @ West Acres, head here.
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 am-5 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am-3 pm
Just off of 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th Avenues in the west parking lot of West Acres
June 23, 2020 – October 17, 2020 (produce availability and weather dependent)
Take a look through our vendor list below! All vendors and their products are subject to change.
- Bill Erbes Farm: A variety of vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting July 2nd)
- Damasa Organics: Grass finished beef, pastured pork & poultry products, and specialty sweet breads. (Saturdays starting June 27th)
- Driscoll Farms: A wide variety of fruits and vegetables. (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting June 23rd)
- Farm in the Dell of the RRV: Vegetables, honey, and strawberries. (Tuesdays starting July 7th)
- Geo Matoes LLC: Varieties of lettuce, sweet corn, hydroponic tomatoes and cucumbers, and fall produce like pumpkins, squash and gourds. (Thursdays, Saturdays starting June 25th)
- Hometown Pies: Dessert pies, pie pockets, and pie slices. (Select days only)
- Li’l Fresher Produce: Fresh produce, mint tea, herbs, and microgreens. (Thursdays starting June 25th)
- Sandhills Family Farm: Eggs (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays starting July 9th)
- Tammy’s Towels: Hand embroidered dish towels. (Select days only)
*Please note that The Market is closed on Saturday, July 4th.