THE MARKET @ WEST ACRES
Fresh Finds at the Market
The Market features a wide variety of produce and products from regional vendors.
The Northern Plains Farmers Market at West Acres is a partnership between the Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society and West Acres. The Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society operates a vibrant market on the property of West Acres that contributes to the success of regional food growers, gardeners, and producers, and supports a healthy and vibrant community, all while serving as a community gathering place.
To set yourself an event reminder & to stay updated about what’s new at The Market @ West Acres, head here.
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 am-5 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am-3 pm
Just off of 42nd Street South, between 13th and 15th Avenues in the west parking lot of West Acres
June 21, 2022 – October, 2022 (produce availability and weather dependent)
The Market Preview Days will feature a limited number of vendors and take place on June 4th, 11th, and 18th
- ADIBON Fusion Cuisine (On occasion)
- Bill Erbes Farm (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays – starting June 21)
- Driscoll Farms (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays – starting July 5)
- Damasa Family Meats (*Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Jelly Time (Thursdays, *Saturdays)
- J&K James (Saturdays)
- Little Gatherings (*Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Namaste Chai (Saturdays)
- Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society (Saturdays)
- Red River Refillery (Saturdays)
- Red Silo (*Tuesdays, *Saturdays)
- Sandhills Family Farm (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- TBears Unlimited/Tammy’s Tot (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays)
- Wenner’s Sockeye Express (Thursdays, Saturdays – starting mid-August)
- And many more, coming soon!
For the safety of our vendors, patrons and the community, the use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes is prohibited.