West Acres COVID-19 Response
Store Opening Information
The following list includes stores and their opening date and information. If you do not see your favorite store in the list below, they have not made their re-opening plans yet, and will remain closed for now. Please keep checking back as we add additional details as we receive them! Please note, Mall Hours are now 11am-6pm, daily.
*Some stores may be offering curbside pickup during their closure. Please see our directory to find which stores have “Curbside Pickup Available,” and contact that store for details.
NOTE: Store hours and policies are subject to change. Please contact stores for the most current information or questions about their policies.
- Almost Famous: Open Mall Hours
- You must have a mask to enter store (available to buy for $1); customers limited to 2 groups of 2 in store; must use hand sanitizer and participate in a verbal questionnaire before entering the store. Employees will be in full protective gear when providing piercing services. Please see store for complete details.
- American Eagle: Opening May 18 | Mall Hours
- Apricot Lane: Open Mall Hours
- AT&T: Open Mall Hours
- Big Nick’s Sports Cards: Open Mall Hours
- Best Buy: Curbside available | Open 10am-6pm, in-store open by appointment only
- To set an appointment for in-store service with Geek Squad or sales, please visit bestbuy.com
- Boot Barn: Open Mall Hours
- Limit of 10 customers in the store at one time.
- Buckle: Open Mall Hours
- Cajun Cafe: Open Mall Hours
- Chick-Fil-A: Open 8am-10pm Monday-Saturday, Closed Sunday
- Drive-Thru, Curbside and Delivery only, at this time
- Children’s Place: Open Mall Hours
- Chili’s: Open 11am-10pm
- Safe seating following state-mandated social distancing guidelines. Curbside pick-up available 11am-9:30pm
- Christopher & Banks: 11am – 4pm, Closed Sunday
- CJ Banks:11am – 4pm, Closed Sunday
- Claire’s: Opening May 22 | 12pm-6pm daily
- Coolbird Creamery/Cinamen Roll: Open Mall Hours
- CRAVE: Open 3pm – 9pm Daily
- Safe seating following state-mandated social distancing guidelines. Curbside pick-up and free delivery available.
- Creative Kitchen: Open Mall Hours
- Dairy Queen: Open Mall Hours
- Dry Goods: Open Mall Hours
- Eddie Bauer: Open 5/22-5/23, Closed 5/24, Open 5/25 -5/27, Closed 5/28, Mall Hours
- Essentia Health: Please call 701-364-6600 for hours and information
- Express: Open Mall Hours
- Eyecare Associates: Open
- The optical and office is open by appointment. Call 701 282-5880 to schedule
- Evereve: Opening May 18 | 11am-6pm Monday through Saturday, 12pm-5pm Sunday
- EZ Alterations: Open 11am – 6pm Monday – Friday, 11am – 2pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
- Foot Locker: Open Mall Hours
- Forever 21: Opening Mall Hours
- Francesca’s: Opening Mall Hours
- GNC: Open Mall Hours
- Granite City: Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri 11am-10pm,Sat 10am-10pm, Sun 9am-9pm
Safe seating following state-mandated social distancing guidelines; limited our capacity by 50 percent, creating open space, yet comfortable; trained all our associates on proper personal sanitation practices; full-time coverage of associates whose sole focus will be sanitizing; all tables, menus, and chairs will be wiped down and sanitized after each guest visit; all associates will have been checked for temperature and virus related health issues before every shift; trained our associates on proper guest interaction protocols; our silverware will come to you in a plastic sleeve.
- Halberstadt’s: Open Mall Hours
- Hollister: Open Mall Hours
- Hot Topic: Open Mall Hours
- Mask required when in store
- Jewelry & Watch Repair: Open 11am – 6pm Monday – Friday, Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Journey’s: Open Mall Hours
- Just In Case: Open Mall Hours
- Kay Jewelry: Opening May 22 | Mall Hours
- Lee’s Hallmark: Open Mall Hours
- Legacy Toys: Open Wednesday – Saturday 11am – 6pm, Sunday noon – 6pm, Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Lighthouse Coffee: Open Mall Hours
- Lux Spa: Open Mall Hours
- Orange Julius: Open Mall Hours
- Macy’s: Open 11am-7pm, daily
- Maurices: Open Mall Hours
- Merle Norman: Open Mall Hours
- Minn Dak Market: Open Mall Hours
- Moxie Java: Open Mall Hours
- Panera Bread: Open 8am-9pm daily
- Drive-Thru, Curbside and Delivery only, at this time
- Pretzelmaker: Open Mall Hours
- Pets R’ Inn: Open Mall Hours
- Phone N Fix: Open Mall Hours
- Real Good Bath & Body: Opening May 22 | 11am-6pm Monday – Saturday, Closed Sunday
- Rising Bread Company: Open Mall Hours
- Shree Beauty & Brow Art: Open Mall Hours
- Spencer’s: Opening May 22 | Mall Hours
- Sports City: Open Mall Hours
- Stride Rite: Open Mall Hours
- T-Mobile: Open Mall Hours
- Talbot’s: Opening May 18 | 10am – 5pm (exception May 24th hours are 12pm – 5pm)
- Tradehome Shoes: Open Mall Hours
- Verizon: Open Monday-Saturday 11am-4pm, Closed Sundays (closed Memorial Day)
- Visionworks: Open 11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday, Closed Sunday
- West Acres Pharmacy: Open Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm, Closed Sunday
- Wimmer’s Diamonds: Open Mall Hours
- Zumiez: Open Mall Hours
OPENING SOON (Keep checking back as we continue to add stores often.)
- Legacy Sweets: Opening May 23 | Saturdays 11am – 6pm
- Regis Salon: Open May 25 | Mall Hours
- LensCrafters: Opening May 26 | 12pm – 6pm Monday – Saturday, Closed Sunday
- Shirt Shop: Opening May 26 | Mall Hours
- JCPenney: Opening May 27 | 12pm-7pm Monday-Saturday, 11am-6pm
- Lane Bryant: Opening May 27 | 11am-6pm Monday-Saturday, 12pm-5pm Sunday
West Acres Re-opening Guide: FAQ
If and when it feels right for you to visit, we ask that you also do your part to ensure a safe experience for all. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a mask, participating in physical distancing, making visits efficient, practicing hygiene standards, and of course, staying home if you are feeling unwell or may have known exposure to COVID-19. We encourage you to take the time to read through our opening guide that gives detailed direction on our re-opening, including all of our new safety protocols and customer expectations, before your next visit. Additionally, you can find answers below to some common questions:
What are mall hours?
Right now, mall hours are 11am – 6pm. Doors will unlock at 10:50am each day and will lock promptly at 6pm. We are not open early for walkers. These are temporary hours, and we will keep everybody updated on any changes going forward.
Will all stores be open right away?
Store hours will vary. All our stores have been given the opportunity to do what is right for them. Stores will re-open over time, and it will be a gradual process as we build to full operation. Customers are encouraged to check westacres.com to see a list of what stores are currently open and their operating hours.
Are stores operating differently?
All our stores will have their own individual guidelines and procedures that they will be following. Some stores, such as salons and restaurants, will have specific guidelines to follow set-forth by the state. Customers should contact stores directly with any questions.
Do we have curbside pick-up for our stores?
Many of our stores have begun to take curbside pick-up orders. Each store has their own process, but we have implemented two designated curb-side pick-up parking zones located in rows 12 and 20 on the north side of the building. Stores that have curbside options have been marked on our store directory, and customers can contact stores directly for information.
Why does West Acres have a minor policy, and does it impact store employees?
Visitors age 16 and under must be accompanied by a legal guardian during their visits to West Acres. This policy is in place during all mall hours and is temporary during our first phase of re-opening. The policy is in place for the safety of our community. Any store employees that are 16 and under are still allowed in the mall to work, and can also travel freely during their breaks for meals, etc.
Which amenities are currently closed?
Many of our high-touch amenities will be discontinued until further notice to help with physical distancing as well as to ensure the safety of our employees and guests. Closed amenities include: Playland, Coat and package check, gift wrapping services, the buffalo court piano, center court books, fountain court kaleidoscopes, photobooths, drinking fountains and courtesy phone, Roger Maris museum viewing room and candy machines.
What services are currently offered at Guest Services and the mall office?
Limited services will be provided at Guest Services during this time. Services available will include wheelchair and electric cart rentals as well as mall card sales. We encourage guests to use credit/debit or contactless pay instead of cash, but it is not required. The mall office will remain closed.
Are all restrooms open?
Yes, all restrooms, mothers’ rooms and family restrooms are open. We will be cleaning them frequently, and they will be closed throughout the day at various times for deep cleaning. During cleaning, carts will be placed in front of the door with a sign that shows customers where alternative restrooms are located. Within the restrooms, every other stall will be closed to allow for physical distancing.
Re-Opening Announcement: Posted 5/1/2020 at 1:00pm
To our Community:
Over the past few weeks we have worked diligently on our re-opening strategy to ensure that when we open our doors to the public, we do so in the safest way possible. We have taken in feedback and guidance from our teams, our store owners and managers, leaders in our industry, as well as Governor Burgum, and the CDC. We strive to set the standard as to what a shopping destination and a community gathering space should be, and during this time that is no different. After deep consideration, and with a thorough plan in place, our doors will reopen to the public on Friday, May 8th. We do not take the decision to reopen lightly, and our opening will be done with new protocols in place for the safety and well-being of our visitors and employees.
For the foreseeable future, a shopping trip to West Acres will feel different. If it didn’t, we would not be doing our part to protect our community. Some of the changes you will notice during your visit will include: limited mall hours, the closure of high-touch amenities, no furniture in common areas, altered food court operations, a new policy for minors, and distancing guidelines. These changes not only protect our visitors and employees, but also give our team the opportunity to place their focus on the extensive cleaning and sanitation standards we have put in place. Stores will also have their own precautions and operational changes including the ability to re-open as they see fit.
If and when it feels right for you to visit, we ask that you also do your part to ensure a safe experience for all. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a mask, participating in physical distancing, making visits efficient, practicing hygiene standards, and of course, staying home if you are feeling unwell or may have known exposure to COVID-19. We encourage you to take the time to read through the linked document below that gives detailed direction on our re-opening, including all of our new safety protocols and customer expectations, before your next visit.
The process of reopening will be gradual. We look forward to the day that we can bring back the special amenities and events that encompass the full West Acres experience for our guests. While we know change is not always easy, we will all adjust to a new normal together. It is our promise to keep the well-being and safety of our people – our community, stores, visitors and our own team – as our highest priority as we continue to move forward.
Thank you to our staff, stores, and community for supporting one another through this journey. We look forward to welcoming you back to West Acres.
List of Stores & Restaurants Operating During Closure
Although West Acres is temporarily closed, many of our stores are getting creative with ways to serve their customers. Below is a list of stores & restaurants you can continue to shop and support via delivery, online ordering, and more.
- Apricot Lane: Call 701-356-5080 to arrange free delivery or curbside pickup. You can browse new arrivals at @apricotlanefargo on Instagram.
- Best Buy: Any purchases made on BestBuy.com or within the Best Buy app will be delivered with contactless curbside delivery to your car. Find more details at https://bit.ly/3dnWpXs
- Big Nick’s Sports Cards: Curbside pick-up available. Contact the store at (701) 277-1989 for more information.
- Buckle: Download the Buckle app, select 58103 as the zip code for West Acres, and shop your favorite brands! At checkout, select contactless curbside pick-up or have your purchase shipped directly to your doorstep.
- Chick-fil-A: From 10:30 am-10:00 pm (closed Sundays), the lunch and dinner menu at Chick-fil-A is available for mobile ordering, DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Drive Thru. The restaurant will briefly close from 3:55PM-4:10PM daily in order to sanitize and excute a shift change. During this brief time frame, drive-thru and mobile curbside orders may experience a slight delay
- Chili’s: Enjoy your favorite dishes with pick-up, or free delivery. Order online at chilis.com, in the Chili’s app, or in the DoorDash app.
- Creative Kitchen: Order online at www.creativekitchenfargo.com. Receive FREE delivery on orders of $35+ if you live within the Fargo-Moorhead area, or receive FREE shipping on any order of $79+.
- Essentia Health: The clinic is open during this time Please call 701-364-6600 for hours and information.
- Evereve: An Evereve stylist will be in the store taking phone orders (701-364-9150) between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.. Qualify for a “2020 Pass” if you spend over $100 between March 15th and May 31st. A 2020 Pass grants you a 10% discount on every purchase, and $1 Trendsend Styling Fee throughout 2020.
- Granite City: Order online for delivery or curbside pickup at www.gcfb.olo.com. Beginning on Wednesday, May 6th, Granite City’s dining room, patio, and bar will reopen.
- Halberstadt’s: A single staff member is at the store every day of the week from 10am-5pm to allow customers to safely pick up previously ordered/tailored items through the back door. Please call 701-277-0745 for more information.
- Lee’s Hallmark: Now offering curbside pick-up. Contact store for more details.
- Macy’s: Place orders via phone or email and have them delivered directly to you. Contact Zack at Zachary.Smith@macys.com or by calling 701-281-6200.
- Merle Norman: Free shipping & delivery on all orders as well as a free gift (value $43.00). Also offering 15% off all wigs and hairpieces. Complimentary in town delivery daily & 2-day first class shipping thru USPS anywhere in the US! Returns accepted within 30 days. Call 701-282-2268 / Text 701-936-9787 / Private message on Facebook/Instagram: @merlenormanfargo
- Minn Dak Market: Order online at www.minndakmarket.com with free delivery on purchases $49.99 or more. Browse new items and care package ideas at @minndakmarket on Facebook.
- Panera Bread: Place your order for pickup or delivery at delivery.panerabread.com.
- Pets R Inn: If you would like to purchase one of the puppies listed on www.petsrinn.net (limited to Fargo location only) please email email@example.com to make arrangements. The puppy and supplies can be delivered to you if within a reasonable distance of the FM area. Curbside pick up at West Acres is also an option.
- Phone-N-Fix: Get your device repaired with pick-up and drop-off for all devices, plus enjoy a 10% discount on services booked through Facebook. Call 701-639-2523 for more information.
- Orange Julius: Call 701-277-1926 to place your Orange Julius order for curbside pick-up. Payment by credit card is preferred. (Beginning on 5/8/20.)
- Real Good Bath & Body: Order your favorite products for delivery. Contact the Real Good Bath & Body team through their social media: @realgoodbathandbody on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Shirt Shop in the Mall: Curbside pick-up is now available. Call the store to place embroidery, engraving, and printing orders. Shirt Shop is also offering FREE delivery within the US.
- Stride Rite: Orders can be shipped or delivered via front step drop-off. Place orders by phone at 701-282-7986, or reach out via social media (@strideritefargo on Facebook, or @striderite_fargo on Instagram). Shopping can also be arranged to be done via FaceTime.
- West Acres Pharmacy: The pharmacy is open during this time. Call 701-282-0285 for hours and information.