Welcome Back, Canada!
With the border reopening after many months apart, we are so excited to welcome our neighbors to the north back to West Acres!
From new stores & restaurants to remodels & expansions of some of your favorites, so many exciting changes have happened around our halls over the past year and a half. We can’t wait for you to come explore them all yourself!
Brand New Stores & Restaurants:
We’ve welcomed a long list of amazing new retailers to West Acres recently (with even more on the way!). Here are the brand new stores & restaurants to add to your shopping plans:
Expansions & Remodels:
Things are looking bigger & better than ever around here! Check out these newly expanded or remodeled stores:
- Legacy Toys: Legacy Toys & Legacy Sweets have combined into one store and moved into a new, larger space down the hall.
- Boot Barn: Boot Barn has moved into a beautiful new store on the West Acres property, located next to Foss Swim School.
- Minn Dak Market: Minn Dak Market moved into a new storefront, more than doubling in size.
- Phone-N-Fix: Previously a kiosk for 4 years, Phone-N-Fix has now moved into a storefront space.
- Go! Calendars & Games: Previously a holiday pop-up for many years, Go! has now moved into a year-round storefront space.
- JWW Sports Cards & Gaming: JWW has expanded more than 5X in size, to increase both their retail & event center space.
- EZ Alterations: EZ Alterations moved just down the hall into a new, beautiful space.
- American Eagle: American Eagle remodeled their store with fresh displays, flooring, lighting, and more.
- Creative Kitchen: Creative Kitchen remodeled their store and welcomed many new brands and lines.
- Coming soon: Halberstadt’s is expanding for the fourth time & adding new lines of outerwear and accessories.
- Coming soon: Bath & Body Works is moving into a new, larger space and adding White Barn candle company to their store.
One thing that hasn’t changed are the amazing sales around our stores! Stay up-to-date on the best deals and discounts by visiting our sales page, updated daily.
Our event calendar is full of festivities for the holiday season ahead! Check out the fun things happening around West Acres in November and December to plan your trip during one of our holiday events:
- It’s A Wonderful Night: Join us for our annual holiday kick-off event on November 21st from 6-9pm. Tickets are $5 and are available online only.
- Holiday Tap Fest: On Saturdays from November 27th-December 18th, enjoy live music and local breweries, wineries and cideries in our Aquarium Court! Kick back and soak in the music, or grab your drink to go and sip while you shop in our stores.
- Photos with Santa: Visit Santa in a more magical-than-ever setting in his new Whimsical Wonderland, located next to Best Buy. Santa will be here from November 11th-December 24th.
- CRAVE Igloo Dining Experience: Immerse yourself in a unique, festive dining experience in a cozy, heated igloo outdoors! Reservations are now available and can be made for 2 to 6 people.
There is no shortage of seasonal décor around our halls! Check out our latest installations, design and installed by local creative groups, during your visit:
- Snow Much Fun Chalet in Center Court by Gathered – coming soon!
- Joyful Technicolor Tinsel Town – coming soon!
- Starlight Lounge by Gathered – coming soon!
- Fa-La-La Fountain – coming soon!
Safety Precautions: At this time, masks are not required but are highly recommended to keep yourself, other visitors, and employees safe and healthy. Our team has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure an additional level of cleanliness and sanitation. There are also hand sanitizer stations located throughout the mall that we encourage you to use during your visit.
Store Hours: Due to staffing, some store hours may vary. We recommend that you call your favorite stores before you visit to confirm their open hours for that day.
We are so thrilled to finally be able to see you again, Canadian visitors! To continue to see what’s new around West Acres, follow along with us on Instagram and Facebook. We can’t wait to welcome you soon!
Nov 5-Dec 31, 2021