← View all jobs
Classification: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Reports to: General Manager/ Managers
Department: Store Location
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Clean and clear the tables in the dining area.
- Bring glasses of water to newly seated guests and refill water.
- Deliver food to the guests.
- Carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Scrape the dishes, separate the silver, stacks the dishes in the dishwasher area.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Able to interact with guests and staff in a friendly/fast manner.
- Treat guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Work as a team with all CRAVE’s personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 100% – walk and stand during entire shift.
- 100% – Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 15 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 35 lbs.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Company’s steps of service.
- Knowledge of proper etiquette for table clearing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM and can go as late as 4 AM depending on the work required.
This job operates in a professional dining establishment. The dining room and lounge area is the main work area. This role will require fast paced service done with calm and elegance for client comfort. There are frequent visits to the kitchen required in this position, and the kitchen as well as other work areas may be slippery or wet during the shift and employees are prone to slips and falls. This role will require high level of gracious communication with event and respectable communication with staff.
There is no travel required for this position
Apply at https://cravefargo.com/careers/