← View all jobs
Classification: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Reports to: General Manager/ Managers
Department: Store Location
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve 3 – 5 tables, as determined by management.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Complete knowledge of the Restaurant’s food and beverage preparation.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before guests have to ask for it.
- Work as a team with all Company’s personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guests’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated guests.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Carry plates to the tables.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- 100% – walk and stand during entire shift.
- 100% – Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 15 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 35 lbs.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
- Be of legal age to serve liquor according to state law.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic mathematical skills; handle money and give correct change.
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of the Company’s food & beverage specifications.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and be familiar with standard drink recipes and the Company’s specialty cocktails.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM and can go as late as 4 AM depending on the work required.
This job operates in a professional dining establishment. The dining room and lounge area is the main work area. This role will require fast paced service done with calm and elegance for client comfort. There are frequent visits to the kitchen required for this position, and the kitchen as well as other work areas may be slippery or wet during the shift and employees are prone to slips and falls. This role will require high level of gracious communication with clients and respectable communication with staff.
There is little to no travel required for this position
Apply at https://cravefargo.com/careers/