← View all jobs
Retail Sales Jewelry Clerical Part Time
The Jewelry Clerical is responsible for processing new merchandise and maintaining all of the records for the Jewelry Department. Other responsibilities coincide with support and clerical functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using technology to shop and compare, whether Macy’s devices or their own.
- Be proficient in POS systems including Search and Send.
- Use RF equipment to scan out damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise.
- Perform price changes as needed and signing as needed.
- Rearrange jewelry cases for new merchandise, season changes, special events, and clearance sets.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Process new receipts adhering to company standard.
- Pack all customer sizing, repair orders and outbound shipments to the Jewelry Center.
- Organize and file shipping, receiving, customer sizing, repair, sales, and return documentation.
- Be aware of supply inventory and place orders when needed.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed and assist in the inventory process
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of jewelry counters and area.
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Apply at www.macysjobs.com