← View all jobs
Hospitality and Cleaning
West Acres is seeking a friendly and hardworking applicant to join our team. Applicant should possess a positive attitude and be able to work evenings and some weekends, either part time or full time depending on the applicant’s availability. The right applicant will gain hospitality and cleaning experience working at the region’s largest mall in a beautiful indoor space at one of North Dakota’s largest tourist destinations.
- Demonstrate a culture of customer service by interacting with customers, staff, mall tenants, and vendors in a friendly, engaging, respectful, and helpful manner at all times
- Work along-side employees with special needs
- Perform custodial duties, including but not limited to cleaning restrooms, tables, floors, windows, decorative art and emptying garbage cans in common areas of the mall and food court
Qualifications and Requirements
- Friendly demeanor
- Basic knowledge of or ability to be trained on janitorial and cleaning techniques
- Excellent listening and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions consistent with company values
- Physical ability to lift up to 30 pounds, carry and push up to 50 pounds, and walk for 100% of work shift
To apply, send resume to HR@westacres.com or complete an application at Guest Services in the food court in the mall.