← View all jobs
West Acres mall is seeking a friendly and hardworking applicant to join our Grounds keeping team. This team performs external facility maintenance duties while providing a welcoming environment for customers. Gain both operations and customer service experience at the region’s largest mall and one of North Dakota’s largest tourist destinations.
Work up to 40 hours/week during summer months and 15-25 hours/week during other months.
- Demonstrate a culture of customer service by interacting with customers, staff, mall tenants, and vendors in a friendly, engaging, respectful, and helpful manner at all times
- Maintain outside grounds area, including lawn care, landscaping, snow removal, painting, and light custodial work
- May operate required equipment, including but not limited to forklift, loader, snowplow, truck, lawn mower, and tractor
Qualifications and Requirements
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity, and good judgment
- Basic knowledge of maintenance processes
- Strong sense of customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to lift, carry, and push up to 50 pounds, and walk for 100% of work shift
To apply, send resume to HR@westacres.com or complete an application at Guest Services in the food court in the mall.