West Acres is seeking a friendly and hardworking applicant to join our Grounds keeping team. This team performs external facility maintenance duties while providing a welcoming environment for customers. This position contributes to maximizing the customer shopping experience and tenant sales by ensuring a clean, well maintained, safe, friendly, and aesthetically pleasing environment. Gain both operations and customer service experience at the region’s largest mall and one of North Dakota’s largest tourist destinations.
Hourly (Non-exempt), 15-25 hours/week during non-summer months, 40 hours/week during summer months.
• Demonstrate a culture of customer service by interacting with customers, staff, mall tenants, and vendors in a friendly, engaging, respectful, and helpful manner at all times
• Maintain outside grounds area, including lawn care, landscaping, snow removal, painting, and light custodial work
• May operate required equipment, including but not limited to forklift, loader, snowplow, truck, lawn mower, and tractor
Qualifications and Requirements
• A strong value system, unquestioned integrity, and good judgment
• Basic knowledge of maintenance processes
• Strong sense of customer service
• Valid driver’s license
• Physical ability to lift, carry, and push up to 50 pounds, and walk for 100% of work shift
To apply, send resume to HR@westacres.com or complete an application at Guest Services in the food court in the mall.