← View all jobs
Chili’s is Hiring Servers!
Ensure Guests receive an exceptional dining experience. Serves Guests in a warm, friendly, timely and proficient manner and is attentive to their needs. Practices responsible alcohol service in accordance with state and local laws and ERJ Dining alcohol policy.
• Possess proficient knowledge of the menu in order to explain our offerings to the Guests, inform them of current food promotions and specials, and answer any questions. – Accurately writes food and beverage orders on Guest tickets and enters order into POS quickly and prior to serving, using appropriate abbreviations and charges.
• Serves food and beverages to Guests in a timely manner, which includes retrieving food orders from the kitchen and transporting them to the Guests in the servers’ section, as well as for any other section in the restaurant.
• Ability to assess guest demeanor and identify when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager. Even in other team member’s sections.
• Follow alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests and adheres to all company related alcohol policies.
• Collect payment (credit cards, cash) for drinks and/or food served following company established accounting procedures for all transactions.
• Ensure all financial transactions are correct and maintains accuracy and coin for making change.
• Operate credit card machines correctly.
• Accurately calculates change due to the Guest and return appropriate amount in a timely matter.
• Maintains table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels, removing clutter and providing adequate napkins, etc.
• Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
• Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
• Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
• Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to promote a cooperative working climate to help keep high morale.
• Portrays a favorable image of Chili’s Grill & Bar at all times.
• Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
• Takes orders and serves meals and beverages promptly and courteously
• Operates the complete POS system and other required software
• Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
• Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
• Helps bus and set tables and performs side-work as neede
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• One year of relevant experience
• Point-of-sale (cash register) and credit or debit card processing skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
• Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Customer-Friendly Demeanor
• Exhibit a Sense of Urgency
• Willingness to Work a Flexible Schedule
• Food Discount
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Competitive Wages
• Fun, Energetic Work Environment
• Tenure Recognition
• Flexible Schedule
• Direct Deposit
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Recognition Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Strong Stamina to Work Long or Split Shifts
• Fluent English-Speaking and Writing Skills
• Previous Waitstaff Experience Desired
Apply online at www.BFCareers.com