Position: Assistant Boutique Manager Full-Time Non-Exempt General Summary: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Motivates, inspires and leads team to achieve personal and team productivity goals. Knows week to date, month to date and year to date sales expectations results. Manages action plans to drive top line sales. Monitors payroll budgets. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience. Provides coaching to ensure the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively to maximize sales results and productivity. Partners with Boutique Manager in the recruiting, hiring and on-boarding and training of staff. Effectively manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance. Serves as manager in the absence of the Boutique Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Customer Service • Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor and the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales. • Meets personal goals while maintaining a strong floor presence and leads by example. • Observes employees’ interactions with clients, coaching in the moment as needed; performs hourly reads and identifies opportunities to increase Units Per Transaction, Average Dollar Sale and Sales per hour. Coaches in the moment and holds the team accountable. • Ensures all employees consistently utilize company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly. • Consistently seeks to understand new techniques and product to become a brand expert. • Assists the Boutique Manager in identifying opportunities to drive traffic into store through events community outreach, sampling and newness launches.
2. Human Resources • Actively networks and recruits Beauty Ambassadors to ensure open positions are filled within a reasonable time. • Conducts behavioral based interviews to assess talent and assist in selecting high quality, high performing teams. • Communicates clear expectations, shows people the way and provides direction, support and ongoing feedback. • Assists in training employees in bareSelling, clientelling, skin care, product knowledge, the makeunder process as well as operational systems/standards. • Serves as brand and product expert and ensures Beauty Ambassadors have a thorough understanding of features and benefits of our product offering. • Manages and assesses performance through consistent observation and feedback. Assists the Boutique Manager in completing the annual performance review process. • Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully. • Responsible for knowing and upholding operational and people related policies and procedures.
3. Visual Presentation • Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished. • Maintains consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization. • Communicates inventory level and trends to Boutique Manager.
4. Operations • Consistently utilizes policies/procedure manuals and additional company resources to ensure compliance and loss prevention. • Consistently reviews payroll to ensure appropriate staffing levels during peak traffic.
B ARE E SCENTUALS Revised 1/3/11 • Manages supply levels, cash control and other expenses. • Ensures corporate communication is filtered to all employees. • Maintains a safe and professional work environment and ensures ongoing training and awareness. • Performs all Manager On Duty functions including opening and closing of location. • Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Ability to motivate, inspire and influence others through actions and examples.
2. Proven ability to inspire and manage staff to exceed sales goals while maintaining payroll budgets.
3. Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
4. Experience in driving Average Dollar Transaction, Items Per Transaction and Sales Productivity through floor leaders, coaching and accountability.
5. Experience in networking, recruiting and interviewing.
6. Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
7. Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
8. Minimum of 2 years of retail sales experience.
9. Minimum 2 years in a leadership capacity.
10. Preferred cosmetic and artistry experience.
11. Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays.
12. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
13. Able to stand on your feet for up to eight hours.
Apply at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4556&company=shiseidoco&username=