How to Style 14+ Outfits from 10 Items for Girls
Master a mix & match wardrobe for your kiddo! With only 10 pieces, check out how we created 14+ different outfits.
Versatility goes a long way… in your closet and your budget! Utilizing a mix-and-match wardrobe allows for flexibility and ease without breaking the bank, and is also the perfect strategy for putting together a back-to-school wardrobe for your kiddo. Take a look at how we mix-and-matched 10 items 14+ different ways! (Psst… There are even more ways that we didn’t show – the possibilities are endless!).
- Grey T-Shirt (Epic Threads) / Macy’s
- Silver Sneakers (Kate Spade) / Stride Rite
- Black Flats (Sperrys) / Stride Rite
- White Top (Arizona) / JCPenney
- Coral Leggings (Arizona) / JCPenney
- Moto Jacket / Gap Kids
- Black Jeggings / Gap Kids
- Denim Shirt / Gap Kids
- Floral Skirt / Gap Kids
- Floral Dress / Gap Kids
Tips to Master the Mix & Match:
- Start by picking a color palette. If you are in need of some inspiration, a simple “color palette” search on Pinterest can do the trick.
- Head to your favorite stores and search for items in that color palette that are both versatile and true to your kiddo’s personal style. Tip: A lot of stores (like Gap Kids and Macy’s) section their stores based off of color palettes, which makes picking items a breeze for you!
- Try to achieve the perfect triangle! If you’re going to do a 10-item mix and match, the perfect triangle would look like this: 1 dress, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 bottoms, and 4 tops. Tip: Remember to pick items that can be layered (t-shirts, cardigans, long sleeves, button ups, etc.).
- By achieving the above items, you have given yourself the freedom to mix & match to your heart’s desire! The best part? You can even have the confidence to let your kiddo pick out their outfit based on these 10 items! No matter which way they pair them they can’t go wrong, and they can have fun creative freedom about what they wear!