What to Expect at This Year’s Non-Profit Day
Every year, local non-profits fill the mall to share how they are making an impact on our community. See what you can expect at this year’s Non-Profit Day!
This Sunday, more than 40 local nonprofits will fill the mall to showcase what kind of impact they make in our community for the 6th Annual Non-Profit Day! Stop by their booths and talk to local representatives to learn more about area organizations that are making a big difference throughout our city, and surrounding cities.
All the info you need to know about attending this year’s event is below…
Photo provided by KVRR
Who: 44 local nonprofits, including:
- Prairie Roots Food Coop
- Fargo Moorhead Fencing Club
- ND Autism Center
- Diamond in the Ruff
- Ronald McDonald House
- Fargo Moorhead Youth Choir
- Legacy Children’s Foundation
- New American Consortium for Wellness and Empowerment
- Rebuilding Together Fargo-Moorhead Area
- PATH Inc.
- Homeward Animal Shelter
- Rape & Abuse Crisis Center
- African Soul, American Heart
- Fargo Air Museum
- Dorothy Day House
- Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Family Christian Life Center
- Fargo Public Schools Development Foundation
- Make a Wish
- Dress for Success
- Northern Plains Botanic Garden Society
- ND Heart Gallery
- FM Area Foundation
- Red River Youth for Christ
- Elks Camp Grassic
- Essential Health Regional Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
- FM Community Theatre & The Stage at Island Park
- Fraser, Ltd.
- Plains Art Museum
- Catholic Charities North Dakota
What: A day for learning about the impact local nonprofits are making on our community. Each organization will have a booth set up, and representatives will be available to talk about their nonprofit.
When: Sunday, October 9th from 12pm – 6pm
Where: The organizations will have booths set up throughout the entire mall.
Why: This event gives nonprofits the ability to spread awareness about the work they do in our community and provide insight to visitors on how they can get involved with their organization.