Our Favorite Dietary-Restricted Meals at the Mall
We know first-hand how frustrating it can be to find meals that fit within certain dietary restrictions, so we did the digging for you and are showing you our favorite food finds from the mall that may just work for you…
With one of our editors struggling with gluten sensitivity, we know first-hand how frustrating it can be to find meals that fit within certain dietary restrictions. It can be a lengthy process searching far and wide to see where you can eat when you are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, or vegetarian, so we went through the menus of the eateries at the mall and are showing you our favorite finds!
Although there are many options from our restaurants, we narrowed it down to our top picks…
If you’re gluten free…
- Taco salad (without the taco shell) with guacamole from Qdoba
- Burrito bowl without the tortilla from Qdoba
- Grilled Bourbon Chicken from Leann Chin
- Caesar or House Salad from Rising Bread Co.
- Lettuce-wrapped Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Johnny Rockets
- Turkey Chili from Panera Bread
Premium Fruit Smoothie from Orange Julius
If you’re dairy free…
- Premium Fruit Smoothie from Orange Julius
- Fajita Classic with Veggies (no condiments) from Chili’s
- Chicken Lo Mein and Rice from Joe’s Cajun Cafe
Pretzel Bites from Pretzelmaker
If you’re vegetarian…
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup from Rising Bread Co.
- Veggie Melt from Rising Bread Co.
- Pretzel Bites from Pretzelmaker
- Veggie Nachos or Cheese Quesadilla from Qdoba
- Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread from Panera
If you’re vegan…
- Veggie Sub with Apple Slices and Sunchips from Subway
- Vegan Boca Burger from Johnny Rockets
- Star Kiss from Dairy Queen
- Green Passion Smoothie from Panera Bread
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries & Pecans from Panera Bread
Grilled Chicken Salad with Fat-Free Italian Dressing from Dairy Queen
If you’re looking for low-calorie…
- Naked Burrito from Qdoba (460 calories)
- 6oz. Classic Sirloin with Grilled Avocado from Chili’s (420 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Fat-Free Italian Dressing from Dairy Queen (250 calories)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Almonds, Quinoa & Honey (300 calories)
Have another favorite we should add to the list? Message us here so we can share your find!