Behind the Counter: Making Coolbird Creamery Ice Cream
WATCH: There’s nothing we love to indulge in more than the cool and creamy tastes of Coolbird Creamery on a hot summer day… They invited us behind the counter to show us the process behind making their ice cream – check it out!
Ever wondered how Coolbird Creamery makes their Nitrogen Ice Cream? It’s not a process commonly used by most ice cream eateries, but we wouldn’t change a thing about this creamy goodness.
Here’s how the process works:
- Start with unflavored sweet cream measured with the requested size bowl
- Add a shot of flavor; based on customers request (did we mention they have 18 flavors?)
- Add in the Nitrogen! Did you know the Nitrogen is 320 degrees below 0?
- Blend & add mix-ins (over 25 to choose from!)
- Roll in pan of water to scrape ice cream into bowl
- Decorate with toppings!
Who’s ready for some ice cream? Psst. Go back for seconds – we won’t tell!